It's a pleasure welcoming you here on www.artiba.org, the official website of the Artificial Intelligence Board of America. Just as we are committed to providing you information which is correct, updated and accurate, and which helps you understand our organization, services and business principles clearly, we are equally conscious of our responsibility to ensure full security and confidentiality of all information that we may collect from you during the course of your interface with our website.
- Through our social media pages
- Through our digital advertisements
The collection and use of information through cookies or other web tracking technologies has been listed in section 1.2.
1. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
1.1 Information You Provide
- Personal Information such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc. that you exclusively provide.
- Identity Verification Information such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws or other authentication information that you provide if and when sought for.
- Financial Information like your bank account or credit card information in order to process payments and comply with applicable law.
- Communications with Artificial Intelligence Board of America via email or any other media including (but not restricted to) social media might result in collection of information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
1.2 Automatically collected Information
- Usage and geo-location information: When using Artificial Intelligence Board of America, its platforms and payment services, we may automatically collect information like Geo-location, IP address, usage information like pages or the content you view, your searches etc.
- Log Data and Device Information: We may automatically collect log data and device information when you access Artificial Intelligence Board of America on any of its platforms such as access dates and times, hardware and software information or device information.
1.3 Information from Third Parties
- Third Party Services: To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results (with your consent where required) or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Artificial Intelligence Board of America platforms through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 Artificial Intelligence Board of America uses Personal Information only for legitimate business purposes including:
We will engage in these activities with your consent or where we have a legitimate business interest only. You may, at any time, withdraw your consent by unsubscribing at https://www.artiba.org/unsubscribe . In case you choose to unsubscribe, Artificial Intelligence Board of America will not process your Personal Data unless legally required to do so by relevant authorities.
- Providing the functionality of our Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request other information.
- To complete your transactions, and provide you with related services or communications.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our offerings, terms, conditions and policies.
- To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
- To send you promotional emails, with information about our services, offerings, new initiatives and other news about our organization and its subsidiaries.
- To facilitate social sharing functionalities that you choose to use.
- To analyze Personal Information for business reporting and providing of a personalized experience.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare various aggregated reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers customized to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
2.2 Right to manage your Personal Information
If you wish to review, correct, update, restrict or remove your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another entity, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW, RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS, PREVENTING HARM AND PROTECTION OF OUR RIGHTS
Artificial Intelligence Board of America may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Artificial Intelligence Board of America, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, the Payment Terms or other agreements with Members, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Artificial Intelligence Board of America, its employees, its Members, or members of the public.
These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person's vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping Artificial Intelligence Board of America and its platforms secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.